User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Where's Whaaaat! # 2

Things that make you go hmmm.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Where's Whaaaat! # 2

Did anyone figure out where I was yesterday before checking the comments? Did anyone read the post yesterday? : ) Let's try it again.

The place where I am now is right on the border of two states which are divided by a river that has the name of a totally different state.
Google maps doesn’t even display the name of the place I am at until zoom level 9 even though there are many people here. Zoom out to level 4 and you can see a portion of 10 different states but you can only see the names of 6 of them.
They say you can see horses here, but I must be too late because I don’t see any.
This place is also known for baseball, but not really for any team.
Also popular is college basketball, the team from the university that has the same name as where I am was very successful last season.
Do you know where Whaaaat! is today?

3 Comments:

  • I am in Louisville, Kentucky which is on the border of Indiana separated by the Ohio River. Louisville is home to the Kentucky Derby horse race at Churchill Downs that took place last month. This city is also famous for the baseball bat the Louisville Slugger. Also the very successful University of Louisville Cardinal men’s basketball team that made it to the final 4 a few months ago.

    By Blogger whaaaat!, at 8:20 AM  

  • You didn't give me a chance to figure it out...I'll check earlier tomorrow :)

    By Blogger Bar L., at 9:17 PM  

  • OK... I had this one! Really.

    You made quite a drive. When you were at LBJ you were only 3 hours from our place... You could have at least stopped by for coffee.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home