User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Would a mouse eat a mouse?

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Would a mouse eat a mouse?

Can you imagine a mouse eating a mouse? Hard to believe, but that is what happened at one of our offices the other day. This particular office is in a pretty remote location where they have been having a problem with mice lately. They have set traps and been able to catch a few, but that didn’t stop this one. The mouse that was eaten didn’t even have a tail. Of course now we will have to replace the eaten mouse.

Whaaaat?!! Are you wondering how this could be, or have you already figured it out? See the comment.

4 Comments:

  • Yes, the eaten mouse they discovered in this office was a wireless mouse for a computer. True story, the mouse that got in had chewed up the little track ball on the top of the computer mouse and scratched it all up. The mouse that ate the mouse.

    By Blogger whaaaat!, at 7:57 AM  

  • OK, it was dawning on me just as your comment popped up... Do I still get the new Dell Laptop first place prize?

    When I was a kid my dad bought one a Datsun pickup truck. This was before Nissan. Mice ate the insulation off all the wiring of that pickup. As I recall, even the cables going to the battery. Weird.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 10:20 AM  

  • It escaped me completely. Now I know why I don't watch many game shows on TV; I'm to darned slow.

    By Blogger Fred, at 12:23 PM  

  • It took me a few minutes but I figured it out! Would you think I was weird if I told you I have pet rats? Do you think I am weird even without the pet rats? Domestic rats, btw, are very intelligent, clean and sweet. Unlike hamsters they don't bite and unlike mice they don't eat anyone's mouse, digital, remote or living :)

    By Blogger Bar L., at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home