User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Potty Talk # 7

Things that make you go hmmm.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Potty Talk # 7

I just thought of something else that relates. Are any of you who are married not comfortable enough to go potty while your spouse is in the room? Some friends of ours have said that they still close the door and won't let their spouse in when they use the restroom. I thought this was ridiculous, esp. considering they have been married for 10+ years and have 3 kids (so you know they have been naked together at least 3 times if that is the problem). I don't have any qualms about this, how about you? When were you ok with this?
I guess this whole week is a sad statement of some of the things I think about. I think this is the most I have ever typed certain words like "urinal" over and over.

1 Comments:

  • Married for 19 years. Going potty in the same room is not a problem. It probably was 19 years ago - but we're just happy to make it to the next day. LOL

    By Blogger Fred, at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home