User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Potty Talk # 2

Things that make you go hmmm.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Potty Talk # 2

What an appropriate title. Do you take something to pass the time when you know going potty is going to take awhile? How about you women? It seems like it is more of a guy thing like those who make sure to bring in the sports page. I think for some it might be more that they enjoy having the alone time. Others say they can get their best reading done during these times. If you will remember George from Seinfeld liked to look at big picture books, at least when he was at a bookstore. For me, I have lately been playing games on my cell phone when I know I have to “talk to John” for awhile. I guess the problem with this is what to do when someone calls. Hey, maybe this is my answer to the problem of missing phone calls in my previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home