User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Potty Talk # 4

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Potty Talk # 4

What is the coolest public restroom you have ever been in? The neatest thing I have seen in a men’s restroom (usually at a sit-down restaurant) is when they have something to look at when you are standing at the urinal like a copy of the paper, usually the sports page, posted above the urinal in an enclosed frame. I have even been in one restroom where they had little TVs above the urinal. Cool, but I guess it doesn’t make too much sense unless you are spending a lot of time in there. I guess it would make more sense if they were in the stalls (see yesterday's post). Also cool are the automatic paper towel and soap dispensers which I referred to in an earlier post about washing your hands. How about you ladies? Why do women often get to have nicer public bathrooms? My wife said she went into one that had individual sinks in each of the stalls. I have heard some ladies say that several even have little sitting areas in them. Maybe it's because a woman can’t go on their own if they are with other women. They always have to go together, and the sitting area must be for the one that doesn’t really have to go so she will have a place to sit. What's up with that anyway? A guy prefers to go alone and it is always awkward if some guy doesn't go by the unwritten code of no talking while doing your business. I have digressed, I should learn to save these other topics for the next day's post. I know it’s not always nicer for the ladies. I know I wouldn’t want to have to sit down in some of the nasty public restrooms out there. And out in nature a guy can pretty much take a leak (hey, I forgot this phrase) anywhere with little problem. And the lines esp. at sporting events or concerts… oh, don’t even get me started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home