User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Guy Rules

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Guy Rules

I thought about posting this as my post for tomorrow since it is harder to come up with new things to write about, but since it's not mine, it doesn't exactly fit with my blog title, and since it is so hilarious, and since I already got Joe's permission, I had to go ahead and post it today so you get a double dose from me/Joe today. Enjoy this link and check out the rest of his site as it has some other good posts. In case you didn't notice, I finally figured out how to use the link button.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad you figured out how to use the link button. That posting was hilarious!

    By Blogger Fred, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home