User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: The Cars we Drive

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Cars we Drive

Do you think it is true that the cars we drive reflect our personalities? I think the marketing companies and the auto industry try to capitalize on this. One ad even shows different people and then the cars they drive and how they even look the same. For us, I think our cars do reflect our personalities pretty good. I drive a conservative, fuel efficient, tan, mid-size sedan and I am a conservative, penny pinching, average looking, and all-around average guy. We also have a mini-van which pretty much fits my family’s profile. What about you?

3 Comments:

  • I'm a middle-aged white male, with a total family size of five, living in suburbia.

    We have a minivan and an SUV.

    I think it's a match.

    By Blogger Fred, at 11:00 AM  

  • I'm in my early 40's and the mom of a 14 year old who loves paintball. I drive a white '99 Nissan Altima with paint ball paint spattered on it in between washes and stickers with the name of paintball companies. BUT on the indside - I have an excellent sound system. That's all I care about (and good gas mileage)

    By Blogger Bar L., at 10:40 AM  

  • Fred, sounds like a match to me.
    Layla, my brother works for an internet paintball supply store. Have your son check out http://www.thepaintballstore.com/ ,or maybe he already has, or maybe you would rather not have him check it out so you can have a cleaner car with fewer washes, but it sounds like as long as you can jam to some classic rock you are ok.

    By Blogger whaaaat!, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home