User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: A few one-liners

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A few one-liners

Have you ever wondered why is the person you hire to invest all your money called a broker?

If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages since they are really just pieces of stale bread?

Why doesn't overlook and oversee mean the same thing?

If horrific is akin to horrible, why isn't terrific akin to terrible?

3 Comments:

  • You did it, you made me go hmmm. I know your life is complete now, so I just wanted to tell you and make your day. :) Bless you, bro.

    By Blogger BJ, at 3:00 PM  

  • Disgruntled...hehe...that just cracks me up.
    Joe

    By Blogger JOE B, at 6:20 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm with Joe. "Disgruntled" made me laugh.

    And I need to laugh! Have you seen the war I'm in over on my blog?? It makes my head tired.

    Thanks for a bit of relief, whaaat!

    By Blogger shannon, at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home