User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Time flies when you are having fun

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Time flies when you are having fun

I thought I would do a series of posts on the concept of time. Have you ever said "time sure flies when you are having fun"? Why is it that when we want moments to last because we are enjoying the time, it seems to fly by? We had my parents and one of my brothers and his wife visit us last week when I was taking time off and it seemed like the time just flew by and all of a sudden they were getting back on the plane to leave. We had been looking forward to this time together for months and when it got here, their visit seemed to be over very quickly even though their trip was 7 days long. We had a very enjoyable time with them, but it was over way too quick, esp. for our two kids. What are your experiences? Can you share times when time seemed to fly by? How many times can I type the word time in one post? : )

2 Comments:

  • Often times I recall a certain time when time went by in no time because my family had such a good time spending time together that time.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 2:30 PM  

  • I think it's time to take a break. You're going crazy.

    By Blogger Fred, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home