User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: I'm baaaack! Kind of... well not really.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm baaaack! Kind of... well not really.

Some of you may be saying I didn't know you left. See the August 11th post. Well, I couldn't disappoint all of you. Thanks for the nice comments by the way. Well I am still going to quit blogging from work, but I thought I would make one last post of all my material I had put together to possibly post about some day since I had it anyway and spent time to put it together. I saw on other people's blogs that you can use a date in the future. So, I thought I would give everyone at least enough posts to take it through the end of the month. I guess kinda like my 2+ weeks notice. : ) You will just have to scroll down to the day of the week. Unless of course you have nothing to do and want to read it all at once. God is good!!!

12 Comments:

  • Your very good to us...thanks! I bet it feels great knowing how many people will miss you! I even blogged about your last blog on my blog!

    God bless you!

    By Blogger Bar L., at 1:19 PM  

  • I guess I missed something. Are you saying you are not going to blog anymore? Why.?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • C'mon, you know you want to blog. You miss it already...

    By Blogger Fred, at 5:37 PM  

  • Didn't know where to comment, so I commented on August 14th and here to. Here is the comment I left on August 14th.

    I just paid $89 for a 15 day free trial when I turned in my Verizon phone because "the box was broken."

    Have you ever tried to open one of those boxes without tearing something?

    I also recently paid $120 for a free A/C inspection when the inspector found a part that HE said needed to be replaced.

    Hmmmmm.

    Now, do I comment on each day individually, or do I make all of my comments here?

    Since I am a man of many words, this could get really long.

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:05 AM  

  • I went back and commented on each post individually. They were SO good.

    Do NOT stay away.

    I forbid it.

    Like, totally.

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:37 AM  

  • Are you really back? Is this a teaser for a full blown 24/7/365 "back" or is it a kind of "back"?

    We need you on this blog. We want you on this blog.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 5:31 AM  

  • Still missing you...

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 4:19 AM  

  • I thought you said you were back.
    Joe

    By Blogger JOE B, at 8:07 PM  

  • Hope all is well.

    By Blogger Fred, at 6:43 PM  

  • if you ever come back you better let me know!

    By Blogger Bar L., at 9:47 PM  

  • Where are you? Are you doing alright? Don't you have a connection at home? Can't you at least say "H1"? We miss you...

    Hope all is well.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 4:04 AM  

  • Welll, if you are not going to blog at work, please go ahead and blog from your home. You have some wonderful thoughts for all of us. We need you. Pleeeze. :-) dc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home