User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Hello again, hello

Things that make you go hmmm.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello again, hello

In the words of Neil Diamond, "Hello again, hello"!!! Hmmm, I don't even really like Neil Diamond's music but oh well it fits. Thanks for some of your kind comments and for still coming to check my site. All is well, just busy. I am still fighting the withdrawals from blogging and I still check several of my favorites every once in awhile.

Here is something to chew on if you haven't already been thinking about it in light of the terrible news of the major earthquakes in Pakistan and other major natural disasters that seem to be happening more frequently. Did you know there are three passages that mention earthquakes in the Bible? Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 quote Jesus talking about the end times and mention earthquakes and pestilences (would a bird flu breakout count as this?), and fearful sights and great signs from heaven. Makes you go hmmm!

We should all be ready for Christ's return at any time. Are you ready?

4 Comments:

  • Man alive! Are we glad to hear from you. We all thought you had sailed west and fallen off of the face of the earth!

    Hmmmm!

    By Blogger Joe, at 5:47 AM  

  • WHAAAAAT,
    WHEEEEERE have you been?
    Joe B.

    By Blogger JOE B, at 5:49 PM  

  • Yes, I'm ready spiritually, but not physically. In other words, I need to get things together in case there is a tornado and we are left without a house to come back to. However, we must have faith that the Lord will protect us. dc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

  • Here's the question I have: Would GOD say I'm ready?

    Hmmm.

    By Blogger Zoanna, at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home