User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Old guys in Speedos

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Old guys in Speedos

My office is across the street from a health fitness racquet club. You know, one of those clubs that people belong where they spend a lot of money in order to make themselves feel guilty enough to go get some exercise. Just joking, I don't intend to offend. We just don't have the funds to belong to one ourselves, nor do we have the drive to get out and regularly exercise. Anyway, they have a pretty good sized swimming pool right across the street from my work. During the fall and winter months, they have it covered with a big canvas bubble like thing. When spring rolls around, they take off the cover. My personal office is on the opposite side of our building, so when I walk by our front glass door or go outside for something during the day, I have to admit that I take a look over there and every once in awhile I am fortunate enough to see some babe in a bikini. Ouwwwch! That was my wife elbowing me to stop looking.

You know the pool scene. You have the kids who are the main ones who are actually in the pool swimming and playing. The adult serious swimmers come at a different time when they have the pool reserved for swimming laps. Then you have some of the moms of the kids who most of the time are just trying to stay out of the heat reading a book or something. And then of course you have the occasional babe in a bikini. Wack! OK, I deserved that one up side the head. You know the type. These girls just lay out getting skin cancer…err I mean getting a tan. Now, I assume there are some hunky guys that show up there too for the same reason, but honestly I have never noticed them. But the worst thing and that which makes me go hmmm is the old guys that will show up wearing nothing but a little Speedo swimsuit. Arrrgh. What are they thinking? With fat rolls covering up half of it, and unmentionable bulges that you really don’t want to see and their bun cheeks hanging out the back. I really don't think any guy should be wearing this small of a swimsuit, but especially not old and out of shape guys. A sight you wish you didn’t see and that definitely makes it not worth taking a look to see the bikini babes. Bam! Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. I better stop posting before I get all black and blue. : )

5 Comments:

  • What is it about old guys that turns them into crazed Brazillian's.

    ~Jef

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

  • Have not read the post yet, but I continue on with trepidation because the title alone causes me to dry heave.

    By Blogger Katie, at 12:36 PM  

  • Bun cheeks, OMW. Too many mental pictures. Help.

    By Blogger Katie, at 12:37 PM  

  • My wife once explained to me that the first glance at a pretty lady would not be considered sin. But the second look would be.

    So I told her that from now on when I once see a pretty lady, I would simply not stop looking, thus avoiding the second look and the sin.

    You know that elbow your keep getting?

    Do the words toe and shin bone have any meaning?

    BTW: speedo on gordo is a no-no

    By Blogger Joe, at 1:21 PM  

  • I used to live in Europe. When we went to the beach, we saw the old guys were in Speedos where their stomach folded completely over the front of the suit. The women were topless, and the kids wore nothing.

    Crazy culture over there.

    By Blogger Fred, at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home