User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: How old do you think Chuck Norris is?

Things that make you go hmmm.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

How old do you think Chuck Norris is?

Do you know Chuck Norris? He earned six undefeated World Professional Middle Weight Karate Championships and he is an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master in Tae Kwon Do. He has starred in numerous movies and television shows including most recently “Walker, Texas Ranger”. How old do you think Chuck Norris is? This is what really surprised me, he is 65 years old. He sure doesn’t look that old. I would have guessed maybe early 50s. He has a 42 year old son. He is also a Christian. I read about his story in the June issue of “Stand Firm”. I delayed in posting this because when I told my wife this she guessed in his late 60s. Maybe I am the only one who thinks he doesn't look that old. She is always doing that to me by the way. I think I have some really cool fact or ask my wife to guess something and she always bursts my bubble. I guess she is good at keeping me humble. : )

7 Comments:

  • I would have guessed that too! What an example of how living a good clean lifestyle with LOTS of physical activity can affect our appearance. I hope people are guessing my age is a lot younger than it really is when I get that old - wait...how old is he?

    By Blogger Bar L., at 11:05 AM  

  • He looks to me like he is in his mid 50's, but I had seen something about him a few years ago and knew that he was older.

    By Blogger Lucy Stern, at 12:28 PM  

  • Thank you Mr.Whaaaat.I'm glad you liked my blog. I too thought Chuck Norris was about 40ish. I was blown away to know he was 65. I didn't know he is a christian. I do enjoy watching anything he played in. I bet he has quite a testimony. Years back I would take my son to the carnival,and we would see a "Guess Your Age Booth" and if they didn't guess you right,you would get a prise.I did this every year,and it never fails I would always get a prise. When I go places with my husband Joe,people would asked Joe,if I'm his daughter. I would laught it off.Most people would say I look early 20's but I'am really 41. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:45 PM  

  • Yes, he looks to be mid-50's. Great that he works out so. One of your commenters needs to learn to spell prize. :-) I guess we all should watch our spelling since others read this. Right? dc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

  • Mid 50's would have been my guess. While he was well known for his TV shows some time ago, I mainly see him on exercise related infomercials. He's in great shape for his age.

    By Blogger Fred, at 3:30 PM  

  • I think he looks LOTS OLDER THAN ME! I'm just saying this becasue of your RUDE comment about my age in your comment on my post today.

    :)

    NO, you're right... Chuck looks 45 and he can whip me easily, so I'm not messing with him. We saw some groupies of his hanging out at a Lifeway Bookstore in Fort Worth, waiting for him to make a schedule appearance, but we didn't wait around to see him. We're not groupies.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 8:31 PM  

  • I highly resent that a man can be that much older than I and look that much younger than I. Is there no justice?

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home