User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: More food related questions

Things that make you go hmmm.

Friday, July 22, 2005

More food related questions

Here are a few more food related questions for your reading pleasure:

Why do they use artificial lemon juice in most of those bottled lemon juices and yet they use real lemon juice in dish soap?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat? Along the same line of thinking, if a cannibal ate a clown, would it taste funny?

Why is there neither pine nor apple in pineapple? And what's the deal with Grapenuts? They're neither grape nor nuts.

Have you ever wondered why does pizza come in a square box? For some interesting trivia on the history of the pizza box see this site.

How about those little tables they sometimes put in the box so the pizza for sure won't get squashed? They are perfect for a little girl's dollhouse don't you think?

If you sued a parsley farmer could you garnish his wages?

And my final one doesn't have anything to do with food, but I thought it was hilarious at the risk of being somewhat offensive. If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

7 Comments:

  • YOU ARE SO FUNNY. Your last little comment took me awhile to get but I busted out laughing when I did. Where do you come up with all these?

    Thanks, as always, I counted on your blog for a smile.

    By Blogger Bar L., at 6:04 PM  

  • Dad jokes .... Those were funny. Can you email me about the Google Ads on your site? I have a question or two about them. Click here to email.

    ~Jef

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 AM  

  • Tests are...........hard.

    By Blogger Joe, at 8:44 AM  

  • You crack me up!

    By Blogger Cindy-Lou, at 6:47 PM  

  • Garnish his wages - bwaaahahahaha

    By Blogger JOE B, at 7:44 PM  

  • LOL on the parsley farmer!!

    By Blogger Fred, at 7:05 AM  

  • That's so funny, I actually did use those little tables for my dolls!

    By Blogger Nettie, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home