Name that Carol
1. Ecstasy toward the orb.
2. Hey, miniscule urban area south of Jerusalem.
3. Removed in a bovine feeding trough.
4. The slight percussionist lad.
5. Quiescent nocturnal period.
6. The primary carol.
7. Embellish the corridors.
8. Approach, everyone who is steadfast.
9. I'm fantasizing concerning a blanched Yuletide.
10. What offspring abides thus.
I saw these in a recent men's devotional magazine. I'm sure glad the writers of these songs went with the words we are familiar with.