User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Cellphones

Things that make you go hmmm.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cellphones


Does anyone like to play the games that come on their cellphone? I do. I have a Nokia basic model phone and I like to play Sky Diver. My current high score is 17,260. Can anyone beat that? Does anyone have a clue what I am talking about?

Now I know people like to have their cellphones with them anywhere they go, but this ---> is ridiculous. She will have some pretty funny tan lines.

Check out this picture.

<--- It is the headquarters of the cellphone company T-mobile Austria in Vienna.

1 Comments:

  • I can't play those games well at all. My kids are good at them however...

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home