User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: No Muslin Tolerance

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, September 18, 2006

No Muslin Tolerance

My favorite TV show "The Amazing Race" aired last night. Did you all watch it. I am not too happy that it is on Sunday night, but we will see how this season goes. I have to admit I was not terribly disappointed that the Muslin duo was ousted halfway through the show. They were about to make me want to throw up with all their ... Anyway, I wonder what the show is trying to display in choosing this duo. Muslin tolerance?

Before you comment on my misspelled words, I am using what we saw on the local news last night. We had to laugh when the story about them being upset with the Pope had the subtitle at the bottom "Muslin leaders react to Pope..." or something like that. Even funnier was that we know one of the guys who does the text for this local station that goes to our church. Maybe he meant to misspell this since their reaction is just absurd.

I'm not sure, but I think this picture shows some muslin.

5 Comments:

  • LOL That is funny that Muslin was misspelled. I think that would have been funny if it was misspelled on purpose. I can't believe that the Pope appologized. I will not go into that one.
    Like your blog!

    By Blogger Heather, at 6:49 PM  

  • If that is muslin, that guy has sheets all over his head.

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:37 AM  

  • We Tivo'd the first episode and finally watched it. It's a good one. We can't decide if we're rooting for the girl with the mechanical leg or not... We want to like the ladies from Alabama but they said a few rude things... We can't ehlp but like the former druggies and the cheerleaders.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 4:34 AM  

  • I've never seen the show. But, from what I know about it, it would be one of the only reality shows I would actually want to be a part of.

    By Blogger Fred, at 11:44 AM  

  • Yes, I have kept up with it fairly well. I'm getting to be like my husband as I like to click to another show while this one is airing. However if one gets loyal to some, one must watch it more closely to be more involved. DC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home