User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Farmland

Things that make you go hmmm.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Farmland


Did you know that Iowa has more land under cultivation than any other state? They are followed by Texas, Illinois, Kansas, and Minnesota. Are you surprised by any of these? With how big Texas is and I know there are a lot of farms, I'm surprised that they aren't first. And Illinois, I never knew there was that much farmland in Illinois. I guess it's because I have never been there and I just think of Chicago. And Minnesota, I just thought there were a bunch of lakes and that it was too cold there.

2 Comments:

  • Nahhhh, doesn't really surprise me. I could say Texas has ( insert immigrant statement ) and they park their cars all over their yard and that's why the land can't be cultivated. But I won't say it.

    ~Jef

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

  • Yep, Texas has a lot of farm land, land for oil and for gas!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home