User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Happy one year blogiversary ttmyghmmm!

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy one year blogiversary ttmyghmmm!


Yes, it is hard to believe that I started this blog one year ago tomorrow. My family members who first got me started have quit posting on their blogs and some of their blogs have disappeared completely. I took a break for awhile and am now just sporadic in posting. I still read most of my favorite blogs (some of them have stopped posting too), but I rarely comment any more which is probably why not many of them visit or comment here. So, any suggestions for this blog? Do any of you like reading it? How could it be better?

Today is also the birthday of someone who is very special. Happy birthday!!!

I thought this picture was hilarious --->. Wow, how old do you think that person was whose cake caught on fire? A few too many candles don't you think? About time to start using those big number candles.

5 Comments:

  • Dude, how did you get a picture of my cake? I have kind of slowed my posting down too, but not because I don't enjoy it. I was just spending way to much time on the computer and not enough with my family. So now I try to post once or twice a week.
    Joe b

    By Blogger JOE B, at 5:51 PM  

  • Since I first discovered this blog it has been one of my favorites. I love the quirky things you find. Keep it up!

    By Blogger Joe, at 8:26 PM  

  • Joe is right. 'Hmmmm' is a great blog. I miss your comments too, but totally understand. I still try to post each day but can't comment everyday...

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 3:33 AM  

  • Thanks for the nice comments and for continuing to read my blog. I hope to at least continue posting like I have maybe once a week or so and maybe during the slower summer months I can comment on some of your sites too.

    By Blogger whaaaat!, at 11:04 AM  

  • Yes, we enjoy your blog very much. You have a creative writing style that I had not known before. Keep it up. Better to express your self to others instead of spending big bucks going to a psychiatrist. Right?:-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home