User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Happy Valentine's Day Trivia

Things that make you go hmmm.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Trivia


Did you know
-- that 192 million Valentine's Day cards are exchanged each year and that doesn't even include the packaged kids valentines for classroom exchanges.

-- that 1,271 locations employing 43,379 people produced chocolate and cocoa products in 2003. California had the most, not Pennsylvania which you might would guess, but it had the second most. All of these locations shipped out $13.5 billion worth of product.

-- that there were 22,022 florists nationwide in 2003 employing 113,270 people.

-- that I am cheap; therefore, I try to avoid contributing to the above figures : )
Sorry honey, you know I will always love you!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

6 Comments:

  • Welll, even a lil ole card could be given to your Valentine. I hope you at least wrote her a sweet note from your computer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 PM  

  • Now, now, just one rose?

    By Blogger Joe, at 1:51 PM  

  • Frugal can still be fun!

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 6:58 PM  

  • Hey... I'm finally linking to you!

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 7:05 PM  

  • macromoments-Thanks for visiting my site, I checked out yours briefly and will try to get back, I like your photography.

    To anonymous (Mom) and Joe, I want to assure you that I did give my lovely wife a nice card and we all went out for dinner so I am not a total loser : )

    Danny, thanks for the link. I'm still visiting your site often, just not commenting as much. And speaking of frugal, I had coupons for the restaurant where we went for dinner. We had a great time.

    By Blogger whaaaat!, at 8:13 AM  

  • Yep, I like those coupons. Wonder why some do not care to use the coupons, as my husband, for instance?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home