User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Interesting dates and times

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Interesting dates and times

Do you ever notice dates or times of the day that have something peculiar or interesting about them? I'll give you a couple of examples. It seems like I am always looking at the clock when it is 12:34. Both am and pm. For awhile, it would seem like I would frequently wake up at night and look over at my alarm clock and it would be 12:34. What would really be wild is to look at the clock right at 12:34 on May 6, 2007. 12:34, 05/06/07.
I always thought it would stink to be born on the last day of February when it is leap year. Maybe worse than having a Feb. 29th birthday would be to have June 6th as your birthday. That is, this year anyway. 06/06/06.
I know someone close that has their birthday on November 11th. In five years, he will celebrate on 11/11/11.
Do you have any other examples like these?

6 Comments:

  • Mmmmm, very interesting. Something to think about, but not too long. I do not want to stretch my brain that much nor to I want to make it that important. :-) dc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 PM  

  • great to be able to think outside the line. You do good job of expressing interesting thoughts. I now look forward to l2/23/34 (2034), signed, anonymous DC's best man

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

  • 5, 6, 7... Nice.

    Are you back? I just checked in (as I do from time to time) and saw some recent (and one future) posts! I hope you're back, bro!

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 3:42 AM  

  • I think it was one of Fergie's daughters (as in Fergie and Andrew of royal fame) who was born on 8/8/88

    That's it for me.

    You have a great sight!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

  • My clock time is 11:11, a.m. and p.m. I always wonder if something significant will happen at that time or on that date. Glad to know someone else at there has this happen to them!!

    By Blogger Joyce, at 11:41 AM  

  • interesting on April 5th at 1:02 pm and three seconds the time was 123456. or 010203040506 cool

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home