User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Amazing card trick!

Things that make you go hmmm.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Amazing card trick!

You may have already seen this in your email, but I thought this card trick was pretty clever. I changed it slightly in order to get it to show up here.

This card trick will freak you out!

Pick one of the following cards. Don 't click on it; just keep it in your head.




Now, think about the card you picked in your mind for a few seconds, then scroll down past the blank space. As you think about the card, I will attempt to "read your mind" and remove the card that you have selected.





















I have now removed your card!




SCARY ISN'T IT. Now scroll up and do it again, this will freak you out.

Try this a few times and see if you can figure it out. Don't fret, it took me awhile to figure it out and I have given you the simple explanation in my comments.

Have a great day!
Remember, this is just a silly card trick. Turn to God and you will find out that everything about Him is truly amazing!!!

14 Comments:

  • Did you figure it out?
    The reason the card you picked is not showing up below is simply because... none of the cards in the first group are in the second group. Look closely, the first group includes 7 of clubs, 6 of hearts, 8 of clubs, 7 of diamonds, 6 of spades, and 8 of diamonds. The second group includes 7 of hearts, 6 of clubs, 8 of hearts, 6 of diamonds, and 7 of spades. All different cards from the first group. : )

    By Blogger whaaaat!, at 9:43 AM  

  • Welll what do you know. I do know my cards, but not enough to notice the others missing. Fun and amazing. Thanks, dc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM  

  • Great trick. And an even better trick... YOU'VE REAPPEARED! Glad to hear from you again friend.

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 1:14 PM  

  • Wow! Now that I know the trick, I feel silly. I think I will show this to the most detailed friend I have, I bet he'll spot it right away!

    THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG! Do you know how much we miss you out here! But you made a good choice to blog less if it was interfering with other things.

    Hope all is well with you and your lovely wife. God bless you!!

    By Blogger Bar L., at 10:52 AM  

  • I was totally taken aback, as was my wife. What a trip! What a trick!

    And I agree with Danny, by the way.

    It is GOOD to see you back!

    Scroll down to see how we really feel.













    Glad to see you back.

    By Blogger Joe, at 1:54 PM  

  • What a hoot!! You wouldn't believe how many times I scrolled back and forth!! Haa hee hhaaahh heaha! And I love your point at the end!!

    Came by from Joe's.

    By Blogger Joyce, at 11:36 AM  

  • I've seen this one before, but it's still really neat. I showed everyone at home today and they were impressed. I also pasted it from here onto an email and sent it around. Thanks. :)

    By Blogger shari, at 7:47 PM  

  • Came over from Joe's...that's great, I've got to copy it...I was scrolling back and forth for five minutes...had to read your comeents to figure it out....I guess that's because AI don't ususally play cards...LOL

    By Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun, at 8:11 PM  

  • Took me about four tries. On the fifth try, I picked a card from the bottom and went back up top. Then...everything made sense.

    Very, very funny. :)

    By Blogger NEB, at 1:56 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Sudipta Das, at 8:14 AM  

  • that trick is stupid! at the bottom you change what the cards were so no matter what the card you picked at the top will always be gone at the bottom and you make it look real by leaving out a card at the bottom!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Magician, at 12:01 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Fre Card Tricks, at 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home