User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: I work in a basket.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I work in a basket.


Check out this building!!! Is that cool or what? It is the home office of The Longaberger Company in Newark, Ohio. I guess they are the nation's premier maker of handcrafted baskets... yeah whatever, I just think their building is cool. I guess this building is 160 times the size of their Medium Market Basket. For a better picture and description, go to the company's web site at http://www.longaberger.com/ and click on Visit Us and then Home Office. Also check out the picture of the Longaberger Homestead. They also have other interesting facts and features of the building. Can you imagine working in this basket/building. Hmmm.

5 Comments:

  • WOW! I went to the site and saw different views of it. I wish we had more things like that around.

    By Blogger shari, at 5:13 AM  

  • Me, too!

    Gives new meaning to the phrase "basket case."

    By Blogger Joe, at 6:03 AM  

  • Amazing!! dc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 AM  

  • Amazing building! The architect deserves an award (or a new basket).

    By Blogger Macromoments, at 10:13 PM  

  • Incredible. I htought yuou were kidding and just spent 30 minutes at their site. Amazing! Whaaaat?!

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home