User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Simple Discoveries in Life

Things that make you go hmmm.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Simple Discoveries in Life


I thought this was a cute picture. It kind of reminded me of my sweet little girl when we observed her watching her own shadow as she was singing a little diddy and moving around. Isn't it neat to see how excited little ones can be when they discover new things. Even things that the rest of us wouldn't think twice about. Another example of how we should be like a little child and find joy in life and in discovering new things, having enthusiasm when faced with a challenge, and not worrying knowing that our Father in heaven can be trusted.

5 Comments:

  • A shadow is one of the wonders of the world, especially to a child.

    By Blogger Joe, at 2:11 PM  

  • You're back! (Just as I leave...)

    By Blogger Fred, at 7:46 PM  

  • Surely wish she could come to Texas with the rest of her family so that we, also, could see her shadow. :-(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 AM  

  • What a great post we all can relate to. When I was a kid I wished my shadow would do it's own thing like Peter Pan's...

    By Blogger Danny Sims, at 4:51 AM  

  • I agree with you completely. I bet the Lord enjoys watching us experience our firsts like we do our own children. :)

    By Blogger Trina, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home