User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: When breast feeding is not ok.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

When breast feeding is not ok.

Breast feeding
Kids too old, pumping at work.

When we moved here almost 10 years ago, I came by myself to start my new job and my wife stayed behind to finish up the school year at the school where she taught and to sell our house. I was staying with the in-laws and going to church with them. Those were some tough days by the way. Thanks honey for all you went through. Anyway, I went to a young married couples' fellowship our church had by myself. I was standing there near some people and I turn to talk to this one lady who was sitting next to me and whoa! hold on! turn your head! She was sitting there breast feeding her infant right out in front of everybody. I can understand to some extent, but can't you go to another room? And if not, can't you at least cover it up with a blanket? I mean, she had no qualms about just ... well you get the picture. She is very into the whole breast feeding thing and I guess she continue to breast feed her kids way too long in my opinion. I am pretty sure she was still breast feeding her son when he was like 2 or 3 years old (maybe it was even older than that). We are talking mouths full of teeth. That is just wrong.

1 Comments:

  • Could hurt, I guess. I'll never know.

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home