User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Dumb and dumber than ever.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dumb and dumber than ever.

How we have tougher standards for schools and yet some of those graduating from high school seem to be dumber than ever. Give examples.

Again, I couldn't think of any at the time. Can you? I got this idea while watching one of my favorite game shows called Street Smarts. It is where this former stand-up comedian, Frank Nicotero, goes out and asks people relatively simple questions and then the contestants in the studio try to guess who had the right answer, etc. It is hilarious, look it up on your cable lineup to see if you can watch it.

2 Comments:

  • Last year, in Florida, where I live, 30% of graduates could not read their own diploma.

    Hmmmm.

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:13 AM  

  • Two high school students were having a debate so I decided to eavesdrop. Now I wish I hadn't.

    They were arguing over what the little lines on a ruler meant.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home