User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Funny signs on yotophoto

Things that make you go hmmm.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Funny signs on yotophoto

I started using this search engine web site called yotophoto for finding free images with little or no restrictions on their use. I thought I would just type in "funny" and see what would come up. Out of the 66 photos, I chose these two to display today.













For the photo on the left, I think it must be a new chain of restaurants that cater to those who can't make up their mind what they want.
For the photo on the right, I think it is just funny. Plus, maybe I can get back in to good graces with those I possibly offended with my Must Hate Dogs post. : )

6 Comments:

  • That's funny!!!

    I like the indecisive open/closed sign. he he he.... I have to admit that sometimes after the news... I continue to watch Jay Leno just for the headlines in the newspapers. Some of them are sooooo funny. But really I can't stand Jay. It's all about the headlines.

    By Blogger Greg, at 12:36 PM  

  • Great tip on the website. I went there and was able to find some really neat stuff.

    I'll probably use that site more often just to make sure I don't run into any issues.

    By Blogger Fred, at 2:02 PM  

  • Cute and funny. I like dogs. We also have 2 cats that my husband is alergic to, but we still have them.

    By Blogger Lucy Stern, at 7:54 PM  

  • One of our son's living in Austin, was recently looking for a restaurant to take a client and saw one that looked appealing. As he checked it out, he found out it was a bakery for animals or pets. Can you imagine, people going to that length for their pets. Just wonder if this business is successful. I would guess that it is. Amazing!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

  • So THAT's what my Pug was trying to tell me!

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:30 AM  

  • LOL, I love the signs and the comments of your readers!!!

    By Blogger Bar L., at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home