User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Trip to Boise

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Trip to Boise

I recently had to make a business trip to Boise for a few days. I don't usually have to travel that much so this was something out of the ordinary for me and my family. I had to do a few things in preparation for the trip like pick up the rental car, buy sunflower seeds to keep me busy and awake during the drive, pack my bag, etc. In my preparations, I'm sure I mentioned several times to my kids that I was going to Boise. My little four year old daughter even asked where Boise was and why I was going there. I didn't think anything of it until later she asked her older brother if he gets to go to Boy-see and when he said no she said cause I was wondering if just boys get to go there, and was there a Girls-see for girls to go to. After a second of silence, all of us just started cracking up.

1 Comments:

  • That's cute.

    However, there are far too many puns that come to mind concerning the changing of the Capital of I-da-ho to a place called Girl-see.

    But don't tell your daughter...she's too young to understand.

    By Blogger Joe, at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home