User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Sudoku at 8!

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sudoku at 8!

I want to take a moment to brag on my son. Actually, I could spend a long time bragging on the little guy as there are a lot of amazing things about him, but I will just pick this one for this post. How many of you have ever played Sudoku? This is not a very easy game in my opinion. It can be quite challenging. Basically, this numbers game is a grid with 9 rows and 9 columns with a few of the boxes filled in with numbers and the object of the game is to fill in the missing boxes with the numbers such that every row and every column has the numbers 1 through 9 with none repeating. The 9 rows and 9 columns are further broken down into 9 squares that are 3 by 3 that also have to have the numbers 1 through 9. My son is only 8 years old and he can complete one of these in about 10 to 15 minutes. He is only 8! I have a hard time even completing this, much less in this small amount of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home