User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Baby doll that goes tinkle

Things that make you go hmmm.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Baby doll that goes tinkle


My daughter got a new doll yesterday I think from saved up money from gifts we never got for her. She proudly showed me this new doll when I got home from work yesterday. It is quite amazing. You feed it water from a bottle and then sit it on this special little potty and it goes "tinkle". Yes those are the words used in the product decription here "The Little Mommy baby will not go tinkle until she is on her special potty seat just like a big girl. Take her off the potty and she stops going...put her back on and she goes again." It is astonishing how realistic the whole process is. I'm just a little scared of what they will come out with next. My girl was telling her grandparents about this doll and said "...no, sher doesn't go poo poo, just pee pee." Thank goodness. It's called a "Little Mommy Potty Training Doll". My little girl has actually been potty trained for a long time now, but she loves being a little mommy.
In another funny, little doll related story, we got a hand-me-down set from a neighbor of little figures that are kind of like Polly Pockets except they are teens. They have a little car that you can put them in. They have magnets that will occasionally set off sounds or lights, etc. When you put one in the car, it says "Hey girls... like, what's up." Like, what's up with that. I guess this is how the young girls learn to talk this way early on.

2 Comments:

  • My daughters are 17, 16, and 15, and they still hang on to some of their old dolls.

    By Blogger Fred, at 6:54 PM  

  • Hey! I'm 65 years old. I still have my GI Joe set...does that count?

    But potty training? Hmmmmm.

    By Blogger Joe, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home