User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Idiosyncrasies

Things that make you go hmmm.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Idiosyncrasies

What makes us form certain annoying habits and why do we continue doing them even when someone points them out to us? One of mine that my wife hates is that I like to have the bills in my money clip all turned the same way and from highest to lowest denomination and I will stand there after getting change and put them in order in plain sight which I guess could give a thief more of a temptation to rob me. What are some quirks, idiosyncrasies, or just plain annoying habits that you can’t stand of your loved ones or those around you?

1 Comments:

  • Well, if one sees something that needs to be accomplished, just do it and be a good example. I go around turning out lights that have been left on. Then my spouse goes around closing drawers or cabinet doors I've left open. :-(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home