User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: New roof in a can

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, June 12, 2006

New roof in a can


We get random junkmail faxes at my work all the time. If I walk by the fax and notice something came through, I check it and deliver to the appropriate person, or trash can in the case of the junk ones. This time, I read the fax and had to laugh. It's an advertisement for Aerosol Instant Roof Patch. "Spray it on, walk away... you're done! No more leaks!" This product may actually work, but sure sounds fishy to me. All I could think of was telling someone that you just got a new roof... and it came in a can.

4 Comments:

  • Is it hurricane proof?

    By Blogger Fred, at 9:43 AM  

  • That is hilarious! I think it would be pretty cool to have a quick roof fix in a can. Imagine having to just spray the solution in a leaky or damaged spot on the roof and then seeing it repaired in the blink of an eye! That would be pretty awesome, but pretty far off, I think. So for now, I'll turn to the professionals!

    By Anonymous Joanne Barragan, at 8:23 AM  

  • It’s really ridiculous Joanne! I know that technology has advancing systems nowadays but still, I can’t believe that just a spray can repair damage in a blink of an eye. Well, it can be for the convenience of the roofer but I don’t think it can give assurance to the homeowner that the roof is totally strong. It’s better to have professional roofers to repair your roof. :)

    -Julio Wells-

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:15 AM  

  • Being able to fix your roof with just a spray is really fishy, and it may work if the roof damage isn't that severe. Well, I can say that you better entrust your roof to professional builders and contractors so that you can also be assured that your investment for your new roof will not be wasted. The sprayed material could help, but it will just be for a short period. With the help of professionals, you can be assured of a leak-proof roof for many years to come.

    ContractorExpress.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home