User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Uh-huh

Things that make you go hmmm.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Uh-huh

Who was it that came up with saying uh-huh and uh-uh for yes and no? I'm not sure how to even spell them, but you know what I mean right? Uh-huh? Maybe these utterances are even older than the actual words yes and no. They were probably the grunting sounds that the "caveman" made to his wife. Whaaaat?!! You know what I am talking about guys. When your wife is talking to you as you watch the baseball game and says "honey, are you even listening to me?" what do you respond? Uh-huh. And when she asks "honey, does this dress make me look fat?" you better clearly respond uh-uh. Too bad we can't color code our verbal responses as I have done above to make sure our wives hear the right grunting sounds and in the proper order. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home