User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: Heating and Cooling

Things that make you go hmmm.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Heating and Cooling

At this time of year especially on a clear day, it gets cool enough at night that the heat comes on and yet during the day with the sun out it gets warm enough that the air conditioner kicks in. Which brings up a good question, why is it that in the summer we are comfortable with the house at say 76 degrees, but during the winter this setting would be way too hot for us? And vice-versa, in the winter why are we comfortable at say 68 degrees but we would freeze if we set the AC for this setting in the summer? I should be glad though since it would be really expensive otherwise (see my penny pinching post below). Also for days like we are having now, what clothes should you wear? It seems like I always pick the wrong shirt, when I wear a long sleeve shirt it usually ends up being sunny and I get really hot and if I wear a short sleeve shirt it will be cloudy and windy all day and I am freezing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home