User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Things that make you go hmmm.: hmmm or arrrgh?

Things that make you go hmmm.

Monday, March 21, 2005

hmmm or arrrgh?

Not sure if this fits in the category of "things that make you go hmmm" or "arrrgh". When I came out to my car after work on Friday, I look down and see a large bash and scrape on the rear driver's side door. Obviously someone in the space next to me hit my car while trying to park their car or when leaving the space and continued scraping their bumper along the side of my car. I can be a little understanding of someone not leaving their information if they put a little ding or scratch from a car door, but this was considerably more serious damage. I figure that either it was someone elderly (no offense intended to you older folks who drive down the middle of the road and can't pick a lane) who didn't realize they had done this or some jerk who didn't have the decency to own up to the damage they had done. Frustrating!!! What would you have done if you had accidentaly caused damage like this? Or maybe it really wasn't an accident ... maybe someone really has it out for me. Maybe I should be on the lookout for someone trying to inflict harm on me in some way. Maybe I am the one who has acted inappropriately and someone is secretly getting back at me. "Hmmm."
Naaah, I'm assuming it was the jerk "phantom driver" as my insurance company calls them which I prefer to think of them as this so I can direct my emotions to some phantom instead of to a real person.

1 Comments:

  • Such a dilema!! It was on our evening news this Friday that someone took the tires off of this guy's room mate's car whom is in the military serving in Iraq. The room mate has put up a $500 reward to catch the thieves whom did such a horrid thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home